QA Graduate 2018 – 2 Year Placement
Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Manufacturing facility is based in Swords, Co. Dublin and is a state of the art manufacturing facility producing and supporting complex medical diagnostics analysers for a worldwide market.
Siemens is a global powerhouse of innovation in electronics and electrical engineering, operating in the industry, energy and healthcare sectors. Innovations provide answers to the toughest questions of our time – how to improve healthcare for our citizens, how to protect the environment and the climate, and how to minimise resource consumption in industrial manufacturing. The company has over 400,000 employees worldwide working to develop answers to the toughest of questions affecting the world today, such as:
- How can disease be detected before it strikes?
- How can you power a planet hungry for energy without damaging it?
- How can you manufacture customised products at affordable prices?
Our people are driven by the challenge to create leading edge solutions to answer these questions and innovation is the springboard for the answers we provide. We are constantly seeking intensely committed, highly qualified people to transform inventions into successful products and solutions for satisfied customers.
Siemens Healthineers employs more than 330 people in Swords, so if you're thinking of joining us, you’re in very good company
Siemens Healthineers is looking for the following:
QA GRADUATE PLACEMENT 2018 – 2 Year Placement
The mission for a graduate working in the Quality team is to support driving quality improvements in our products and processes. The graduate will work cross functionally to ensure site quality compliance to current regulations and to promote continuous improvement to reduce non-conformances and non-conformance costs. The graduate will support current workscope, objectives and processes facilitating the production of quality products in the most efficient manner possible. The graduate reports directly to a QA team member and is a member of the site QA team collectively responsible for maintaining and improving quality & compliance in the manufacture and support of our products and services.
Ensuring compliance with ISO 13485, FDA 21 CFR Part 820 and other International Regulatory requirements. Ensure business needs are met in the delivery and operation of an effective quality management system. A key part of the role is cross functional involvement to ensure compliance and drive quality improvements within the site.
Areas of responsibility
- Provide Quality support in the manufacture and test of IVD Medical Diagnostic Instrumentation in a low volume, high complexity and highly regulated technology environment.
- As a member of the Quality team you will focus on supporting the day to day quality workscope in ensuring compliance in production, engineering, customer service and material inspection.
- As a member of the site Quality team you will support improvement initiatives such as updating quality system procedures, gathering/ trending data to achieve fully compliant and lean processes, while maintaining customer focus.
- Ability to use lean tools to improve existing processes so they remain compliant and facilitate the production of quality products in an efficient manner.
- Capability to analyse problems to root cause with a structured approach and fully develop solutions, including data gathering and analysis to support root cause investigations.
- The successful candidate will support in compiling and reviewing technical reports to meet technical and regulatory standards of excellence, covering a broad range of activities, including verification of product and process changes, equipment commissioning, risk assessment, technology transfer plans, deviations, corrective and preventative actions documents.
- An understanding of statistical methodology to support process control & monitoring, process validations and/or process characterization.
- Attention to detail in report writing. Building relationships and good interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills with Excel and databases • Has an aptitude for learning processes and improving upon these
- Self-motivated and delivers results in the expected timeframe
Area of study
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant Science or Engineering Discipline (eg. Various Sciences and Engineering such as Production, Industrial etc.)
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!