The Marketing Institute is the professional body for Ireland’s marketing people, in operation since 1962. Learning and Development is a key focus for The Marketing Institute and a subsequent requirement to appoint a Training Co-ordinator.
11-month contract. This is a full-time role.
Training Course Delivery & Co-ordination:
- Administration of training courses to include registration of all attendees on our membership system, issuing invoices and completion certificates
- Targeted sales of courses to marketing professionals, by phone and email
- Manage and maintain membership training credit system
- Deal with course queries
- Administration of Learning & Development online presence in conjunction with our Communications Executive
- Facilitate and co-ordinate all training courses on the day, including the Executive Diploma in Strategic Digital Marketing, held in DIT Aungier Street
- Liaise with lecturers and trainers on content supply
- Ensure optimal experience is created for each course (A/v requirements, brand assets and catering)
- Input to design and proofing of Learning & Development suite of communications including brochure and course fliers
- Co-ordinate attendee feedback
- Attend and contribute to delivery of our events programme when required
- Budget maintenance
Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a busy office role. This is a great opportunity for a skilled person to develop and make an impact on an important area within the business.
Candidates should exhibit the following characteristics:
- Energetic and focused
- Attention to detail
- Eager to learn
- Team player
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!