Are you looking for a flexible part-time job that will allow you to develop management and organizational skills while you study? Are you looking for a job that combines freedom and responsibility and gives you an opportunity to manage a team of people?
If so then Study Hero has the job for you!
As a Course Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Recruiting Student Authors
- Being the main point of contact for the Student Authors.
- Managing your team of Student Authors and the writing process. Ensure high quality and that deadlines are hit.
- Weekly meetings with your supervisor to discuss the progress of the Authors
- Organizing promotional activities
About Study Hero
Study Hero provides well-written and comprehensive lecture summaries to third-level students in Ireland. Our goal is to help students pass their exams, and that’s what our summaries are meant to do. They’re written by high-achieving students that are currently taking the module in question.
- You’re a student currently enrolled in the course in question.
- You’re organised and can manage multiple projects and people at the same time.
- You’re available for 4-8 hours per week.
What we’re looking for
- A driven and self-starting member for our team.
- Someone who can work independently and hit deadlines.
- Someone with solid organizational and communication skills and good knowledge about the student community.
What you will get
- The chance to develop your team management skills!
- The chance to work independently to combine work and studies.
- A dynamic work environment in with plenty of opportunities to undertake projects by yourself.
- Relevant work experience for your CV/LinkedIn.
- Generous compensation, with a share of profits from your summaries.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!