Commercial Graduate Scheme
The technology platform Firmstep uses allows the creation of self-service customer portals for organisations looking to improve customer service online. The Firmstep platform also includes AchieveForms, the leading online forms solution in the Government sector.
- Sales and Business Development
- Consultancy and Project Management
- Marketing and Social Media
- Support and Customer Service
- Each Assignment will incorporate the following;
- Meeting the team members - learning about responsibilities in the team
- Learning why the team are in place – what value they add to the business and the process for customers
- Learning key aspects of the role
- Learning how the team connect to the rest if the business – where the communications lines are.
- Learning the work-flow in the team and the methodologies they use
- Understanding the key technologies needed to be a success in this role
- Learning what the career path in this team is
- Understanding the key customer issues that arise and how they can be resolved
- Developing your project and time management skills
- Learning how to track your time
- Learning how your time is billed back to customers
- Training on the software and products in this area
- Working on a key project (which will be set by your Line Manager)
- Delivering key aspects for the role
- Learning and developing the process from start to end for this part of the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivation and a desire to take on new challenges
- Good sense of business theory and analytical skills
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!