Communications and Digital Marketing Intern (m/f) - (6-12 months) starting June 2018
- Supporting the team in the development of creative communication campaigns either online or through more traditionalchannels.
- Planning, optimization, execution, tracking and recording campaign progress.
- Production and adaption of marketing material like online banners, E-Mail and internet content, customer forums and product sheets into various languages.
- Help with social media contributions and experiments.
- Collaborate with our counterparts worldwide with projects and material.
- Assist in planning and attending trade shows.
- Studies in business administration, communications, marketing, engineering economics, journalism, IT or a related field
- Interest in technology
- Microsoft package skills required, Adobe package skills is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Very good German communication skills (native preferred)
- Strong communication and teamwork, self-motivatedand proactive, creative thinking
- Organization skills and the ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!