Events Team Member
Events Team Members x 12
Temporary Part Time
Please note these positions will be based in Huntstown, Dublin
Main Purpose of Job:
Representing Coca-Cola HBC Ireland, the Events Team members activate the company's sponsorships, promotions, marketing & commercial initiatives to the highest standards. This position requires flexible individuals to be professional ambassadors for the company while assisting to build brand profile and positively enhance the company's reputation across the community in Ireland. This is a part-time temporary position.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working within a core team for the activation and leverage of seasonal promotions, events and sampling activities across different brands, channels and departments on behalf of Coca-Cola HBC Ireland
- Ensure Customer Centric approach is incorporated into all Events-related activities in collaboration with other departments and functions.
- Liaison and collaboration with other Events team members, the Events Manager/Coordinator, PR and Marketing departments throughout the year
- Act as an ambassador at all times for Coca-Cola HBC Ireland
- Complete event report forms and provide feedback from all events promptly and in a timely fashion
- Working weekdays, evenings and weekends [where required] in a variety of roles for various functions and departments within Coca-Cola HBC Ireland
- Driving a range of company vehicles from the Events fleet
- Taking on additional responsibilities and working for other departments on occasion.
- Leaving Cert Qualification
- Full, unrestricted driving licence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Physically fit and able to handle cases of product and equipment
- Highly energetic and enthusiastic with a clear ambition to succeed
- Flexibility, with the ability to work weekdays, evenings and weekends (where required)
- An interest in Marketing / Public Relations / Events
- Able to demonstrate a positive attitude / organisational skills
- Highly motivated, professional and confident individua
- Previous Marketing / PR / Events / Promotions experience
- Related professional qualification (completed or currently studying)
- Ability to demonstrate leadership qualities
- Ability to think strategically
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!