Technical Support Engineer - Content Specialist
Flexera is reimagining the way that software is Bought, Sold, Managed and Secured!
- Do you have a passion for problem solving?
- Do you possess excellent customer service skills?
- Do you thrive in a fast paced changing environment?
- Do you want to be part of an innovative, world class leading company?
Then we need enthusiastic people to join our growing team of technical support professionals in our Belfast office
We are a company that believes in challenging the status quo of the software industry and in making our customers successful in everything we do.
The candidate will be responsible for providing support to our Data Platform product customers via phone, email and web. Strong problem solving skills and understanding of complex concepts are required to successfully troubleshoot and solve the customers’ issues in a timely manner. Providing outstanding customer satisfaction is a key element to this role. The candidate should also have a technical aptitude and desire to expand their technical knowledge.
- Provide exceptional content support to customers/partners/field engineers who are consuming Technopedia® content
- Act as a liaison between customers/partners/field engineers and Content Team, working together with the Content Team to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues
- Respond timely with professional updates to customers via the support system
- Create and publish articles to the Flexera Knowledge Base
- Communicate effectively with Product Management and Content Team regarding defects and enhancement requests
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience (including industry placement) providing customer support to external customers for enterprise software products and services. Content and/or data related support experience is preferable.
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems, Oracle and MS SQL Server databases, SQL queries
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, especially understanding the patterns and predicting future trends when dealing with customer issues
- Strong research skills, able to investigate and pinpoint specific information quickly and accurately
- Quick learner, able to understand how Technopedia® content is being consumed across Flexera products (especially the API)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with customers at all levels
- Maintain a commitment to excellent customer satisfaction
- Self-starter, willing to take initiative in solving customer problems
- Ability to multi-task and possess strong organizational skills
- Nice to have: Understanding of CMDB & Software Asset Management
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!