Capitalflow Commercial Real Estate Lending Analyst
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation as a Lending Analyst in Capitalflow. The role will allow you to develop your career with a competitive salary and join a growing organisation which invests heavily in their employees and their careers. The purpose of this role is to support Capitalflow’s lending team in developing lending opportunities in the Commercial Real Estate and SME markets in Ireland and managing the existing loan portfolio.
Be part of a team focused on generating lending opportunities across Commercial Real Estate and SME market in Ireland (€0.5m-€5m).
Description of the role:
- Prepare credit applications, analysing reports and working with the lending team throughout the loan process.
- Develop a strong knowledge of Capitalflow’s loan products and an understanding of the lending criteria required for each loan application.
- Review active loan applications and be proactive on completion of loan documentation.
- Manage the existing loan portfolio working with the loan administration team with regard to any “day to day” customer requests.
- Work closely with the Underwriting team to ensure all lending policies and criteria have been adhered to for each loan application.
- Produce reports regarding conversion of pipeline, as well as portfolio monitoring and management reports.
- Communication skills
- Maintain high-level professional conduct with internal and external customers via face to face, phone, email, and written communication
- Risk Awareness
- Develop expert knowledge of Capitalflow’s Commercial Real Estate credit policies.
- Decision Making
- Take responsibility for decision-making.
- IT skills
- To be a competent user of Microsoft Office and Financial systems.
- Good organisational skills
- Prioritise work, plan ahead and keeps to commitments.
- To be able to distil complex scenarios to the key points.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to work with numbers
Requirements of the role:
Desirable but not essential to;
- have lending / underwriting / workout experience in the Commercial Lending space.
- have customer relationship management experience.
- hold a primary degree in business or related area /Meet minimum competency requirements (Qualified Financial Advisor / Approved Product Advisor).
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!