Production Test Engineer
- Support multisite subcontract manufacture of products
- Test sub-assemblies during /post production
- Acceptance of finished product from Subcontractors
- Carry out functional test on product before shipment
- Configuration and preparation of product for shipment in line with required timelines and customer requirements.
- Maintain production database.
- Participate in project meeting with engineering
- Validate assembly /test instructions/product checklists
- Management and processing of field returns.
- Participate in production/quality with subcontractors and quality team
- Active participation in production meetings
- Communicate issues to relevant development teams
- Previous Production Test Experience
- Experience of both electronic and mechanical devices
- Methodical approach to testing with great attention to detail
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Ability to plan, organise and clearly document work
- Strong communicator, with good interpersonal skills and a problem-solving approach
- Knowledge of IP networking and PC
- 3rd Level Qualification in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!