PR & Event Management Internship
Established in 2014, the Irish Beauty Blog Awards is now in its 4th consecutive year and is recognised as the the most prestegious awards ceremony within the Irish social influencer sphere. Previous winners include Pippa O’Connor Ormond, Rosanna Davison and Suzanne Jackson, amongst others. The annual prestigious event is a strictly invite only evening for 500 exclusive celebrity guests held in Dublin in June.
The successful candidate will gain valuable hands-on experience working within an experienced events team to organise the annual exclusive high-profile celebrity event. This is an invaluable opportunity gain expeirience and make vital connections for your future career.
This is a role for a recent graduate, intra-placement student or equivalent, from a marketing, PR, communications, event managament, or related field. The internship is part time based in Newbridge, Co. Kildare.
- The organisation and running of a sucessful event – from preparation to execution.
- Liasing with, suppliers, high profile sponsors and celebrity guests.
- Supporting the team to develop sucesssful event management plans and event schedules.
- Social media engagement.
- Budgeting a large scale event and activations.
- Adhering to tight deadlines and schedules.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Enthusiastic and goal-driven attitude.
- Proficient in micosoft office and social media platforms.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong research and organisation skills.
- Excellent communication and netwroking skills with high profile clients.
- Ability to work as a team, and also use own initiave when required.
- Comfortable working in high pressured situation.
- Passion for event management and PR.
To apply or for further information, please email CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!