Customer Experience Specialist
Are you interested in joining a growing start-up in Dublin just as they start shipping their first product? We’re looking for savvy and skilled communicators to join our team and help us provide a consistent, outstanding experience to our customers.
FoodMarble is a young company that is starting to grow. Customer Experience is a critical part of the company and so the successful candidate will have a real impact from day one. We have developed a product to help people with digestive issues. Our Customer Experience Specialists will be listening to feedback from our first customers, answering their queries and updating the product development team on what our customers have to say.
If you’re interested in developing a career in customer experience, communications or just working in a start-up, this flexible role offers a unique opportunity for creative and talented people looking for part-time work with a twist! We’re looking for people who get excited about surprising customers with an exceptional experience. You will also have the opportunity to help shape the Customer Experience Strategy of the company as it develops.
This is a unique opportunity to get in at the start of a company’s growth so if you’re interested in becoming part of the story please check out the job description below and make contact with us straight away via email@example.com (please quote 'CX role' in the subject line)
CX Specialist responsibilities:
- Resolve product problems by clarifying the customer's query; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution;
- Ensure customers end the discussion happier than when they started;
- Clarify and report bugs flagged by customers so that they can be fed back to the product development team;
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions;
- Provide a comprehensive customer support service through social media, email and instant messaging.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- A lot of people reach out to us via email and social media. They share sensitive personal information with us. We need people who are empathetic, patient and knowledgeable.
- Proficiency across all social media platforms and of course the usual MS Office suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills – you must be a good personal communicator
- Efficient at responding to customer queries in a timely fashion
- Part-time, flexible hours: we can find hours that work best for you, including evenings and/or weekends
- Location: you can use a desk at our office in Dublin city centre but there may also be an opportunity to work remotely.
- Passion for delivering excellent customer experiences
- Experience in customer service, communications or similar would be an advantage.
- You need to be hard-working, motivated and committed. Growing a company is hard and there’s a lot to do. We need people with the heart and the drive to jump in and start doing straight away.
- You need to be able to work closely in a team environment and to get on with people from all backgrounds and be comfortable working remotely.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!