Junior Portfolio and Risk Analyst
Homeland Projects is a nationwide property development and construction company. The company’s success over the past number of years has resulted from an honest, diligent, intense and professional approach to work on hand in executing quality projects.
Based in our Ranelagh offices, we are currently looking to recruit for the following position: Junior Portfolio and Risk Analyst
The Junior Portfolio and Risk Analyst will work closely with the Managing Director and contribute to the development, analysis and monitoring of portfolio risk and performance across the firm.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Overall responsibility for the five-year business plan, including the monitoring and maintenance of same.
- Manage, monetise and match the inputs to the business plan.
- Liaise and manage stakeholders on a regular basis, providing monthly & quarterly financial, actual v projected reports as requested.
- Responsible for forward planning and forecasting of the business plan.
- Partner with the business in setting up and monitoring early warning key risk indicators.
- Capital/Financial architecture.
- Build, manage and develop models using Excel.
- Responsible for providing regular status updates to managers of each project programme & performance.
- Perform specific day to day duties including data analytics and portfolio monitoring.
- Keep up to date with factors that influence the external risk environment and translate these into tangible business impacts.
- Write up feasibility studies, Im’s and appraisals for existing and proposed sites.
- Presentations to financial institutions for capital raise.
- Assisting and providing analysis to the MD on future development investments.
- Engaging / managing legal teams.
- Minimum 2+ years' experience in the financial services industry.
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, MS Excel user; model building experience essential.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Solution focused individual with strong problem-solving experience.
- Team spirit, flexible, multi-task and positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills essential.
- Completes own role independently or with minimal supervision/guidance.
- Willingness to learn and to have a long-term interest in working and developing in a leading property development company.
- Knowledge of building/property development services operations desirable.
- You will hold a Masters qualification in Finance, Mathematics, or associates.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!