Graduate Quantity Surveyor
Graduate Quantity Surveyor -The Role of the Graduate Quantity Surveyor is to assist in the commercial control of projects in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Measurement - Production of bill of quantities, re measure of construction drawings and on site measurement Procure subcontract packages incl. subcontract package analysis. Issuing subcontract orders.
- Liaising with subcontractors.
- Cost monitoring of subcontract packages to final account stage.
- Cost Monitoring of direct labour; plant and materials.
- Recording and compiling contract variations.
- Assisting Project Quantity Surveyor with on-site valuations and progress claims.
- Liaising with MMD site management team.
- Working to tight deadlines and budgets.
- Developing knowledge and understanding all forms of contracts
Degree/Diploma in Quantity Surveying
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!