Elec/Mech and ICT Coordinator Engineer
SEMS is an leading Elec/Mech engineering company with an independent ICT division based in South West Dublin. Due to our growing client base we require an experienced Service Coordinator/Engineer to join our Head Office team.
- Interface with the In-house team and external Design Team, Client on the pre-tender period.
- Manage the issuing of Technical Submittals and approvals
- Manage the issuing of the site H&S file for projects.
- Manage the procurement process with all key suppliers to align with the project milestones.
- Assist with the review and appointment of all Sub-contractors to compete specific works
- Manage the compilation of progress reports relating to design meetings, site meetings and safety updates.
- Manage the compilation of Operation and Maintenance Manuals and the completion of client training at Practical Completion and handover.
- Engineering Degree
- Able to work to tight deadlines and deliver projects on time
- Excellent communications, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong IT skills to include Autocad, Microsoft etc.
- Full Driving licence and valid passport.
- Willing to travel to overseas projects.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!