Front Office Supervisor
Is BLU for you?
Nothing is a problem, everything is an opportunity in our quest for 100% happy guest satisfaction. If you say Yes I Can!
Here at the Radisson Blu St Helen's Hotel, we’re looking for problem solvers just like you!
At Radisson Blu Hotels, we stand out together as one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
Are you a natural communicator with active listening skills, attuned to guests needs? You are the welcome, where a smile and positivity goes a long way to making every moment matter.
If you can inspire and develop your team to be the best that they can be, you will create a loyal following. Can you handle the pace and keep your team checked in at the same time?
- Achieves departmental targets for guest satisfaction, room revenue and company initiatives and promotions by supervising the Front Office operation;
- Participates in the prompt and courteous check in and check out of guests;
- Motivates the Front Office team and focuses on improving and increasing service delivery efficiency;
- Develops and recommends appropriate training and development to meet Hotel and departmental needs;
- People developer/exporter.
- A proven track record in a similar role within a quality environment and to be able to demonstrate excellent standards and team member supervision;
- A positive approach, excellent organisational skills, and a passion for producing high quality customer care;
- Driven and ambitious to inspire the team to consistently deliver and exceed service standards;
- Clear thinker with excellent communication abilities;
- Strong working knowledge of Opera Property Management System;
- If this is your wakeup call, say Yes I Can!
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!