English Immersion Practitioners
We are looking for patient, creative and fun-loving people to join our English Language immersion scheme. The post would suit anyone who wishes to gain experience in teaching and wants the opportunity to fulfil their potential. We don’t mind if you are still studying and need help. We offer an in house support network and whilst working with us you become part of the Aloha family and ethos which is what has made us unique in our area. Our school is located in the northern area of Galicia, a beautiful part of Spain which is not known to many.
The practitioner positions are classified in two parts, summer and Academic
- This work experience is for summer only
- Normally runs for the period of June to August
- Students are required to stay minimum 2 weeks.
- The Summer Practitioner roles will provide activities most likely mornings, with our summer workshops and in the afternoons we are looking at a new initiative of English Beach Parities this programme will be located on different beaches within our area – and open on a day to day basis. The working week will be Monday to Friday.Your experience will be with children from 4 years to adult.(We will require police checks)
Academic Practitioner :
- This work experience is for academic year, it runs termly September to December, January to March, April to June.
- Students are required to stay minimum 3 months in this position, due to the organisation, time and support placed in the program.
- The Academic Practitioner roles will provide activities in the afternoons, are schedule usually is from 4pm to 10pm Mondays to Fridays, with the possibility of alternating two afternoons for mornings should you want to gain experience with early years. As this programme is new we are not guaranteeing experience just at the moment. Your experience will be with children from 4 years to adult. (We will require police checks)
- We understand that students might want to stay in summer after their academic term so you can experience the other side of Spain, this is not a problem for us and we would welcome and discuss this with you.
- Our programmes of English work closely with Music and Drama and practitioners will be required to be creative.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Friendly, Patient, Understanding, Sociable, Fun, Responsible and communicative, Proactive, Creative
- A good team member, Calm Disposition, Native Speaker
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!