Full Stack Engineer
RoundUp is looking for a full stack developer to develop our new app platform. This is a contract position with the potential to be employee number one for the right candidate.
About the Team
RoundUp's was founded by three Trinity MBA students from a diverse background (ex Unilad, Good Soldier, NASDAQ and PayPal) with a passion for disrupting the charitable donation space. We work in close partnership with charities and in an iterative and experiment-driven process, building and refining our platform to help bring creative projects to life.
We’re looking for someone who loves building new products, solving problems and beautiful design. We're seeking a skilled and passionate engineer who is collaborative, creative and has a passion for making a positive change in the donation space.
What You'll Do
- You will work directly with the founding team to develop and launch a new fintech app.
- You will lead the development of products for our merchant partners, our customers and our internal operations
- User feedback to iterate and enhance our product offerings
- Plan, design, communicate and implement software systems with an eye towards robust, extensible architecture
- Lead technical discussions and plans to improve our overall software quality
- Develop technical specifications and decompose the specification into tasks and phases
- Estimate project work effort and delivery, and create a project roadmap
- Continuously raise the bar in terms of code quality, performance, and systems design.
What We're Looking For
- Passion for RoundUp's Mission: "Change the world with pocket change"
- Technical: Fluent in full-stack development and confident in designing a new platform from the ground up
- Collaborative: Enjoys team collaboration
- User-Focused: Cares about the details of the user experience
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!