Graduate Program for Japanese-speakers/ Jr. Managers Program (JMP)
You select one of nine functional areas in which to start your leadership career path.
During a period of 18 to 24 months, you complete four to six assignments in your functional area, including one placement abroad. You are actively involved in day-to-day business and projects as well as benefiting from professional and individual guidance. We help you choose the right combination of assignments to match your interests and skills. In other words, you can let us know the departments, divisions and locations where you would like to learn and exercise leadership expertise. You can count on your mentor for professional guidance along the way.
You will also expand your knowledge at seminars. And, of course, you have a say in what you would like to focus your learning on.
You can select from among the following functional areas:
- Research and Development
- Computer Technology
- Technical Sales
- Major: Either 1) Engineering or 2) Management/Business
- 1) Engineering: Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aeronautics, Materials, Computer Science, Physics, others.*Internship available; starting 2020 or after is negotiable.
- 2) Management/Business: Accounting, Finance, Law, Economics, Math, IT, Management, Others.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters or equivalent
- Experiences: 0 year -5 years
- Language: Japanese (business) and English (business) *Company seminar and interview will be conducted in Japanese.
Company presentation and interviews:
- Date: 2018 April 20th (Fri), 21st (Sat), 22nd (Sun), 23rd (Mon)
- Location: London or online
- For the person who cannot attend by face to face in London, attending via Skype video is also available.
- Please note that advance booking is essential.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!