Trainee Company Secretary
With offices in Dublin and Cork, Nathan Trust advises on all aspects of Company Secretarial Practice, Company Law and Corporate Governance.
We have a position for trainee company secretarial positions open in our Dublin City centre (IFSC) office on a permanent basis. The role offers an exciting opportunity to train with a reputable firm and establish your career as a company secretary.
Duties will include:
- Monitoring the obligations of client companies to ensure their statutory compliance obligations are met in a timely manner.
- Preparation and filing of annual returns and other associated returns at Companies Registration Office.
- Preparation of statutory minutes in relation to board and shareholders meetings.
- Ensuring files and corporate records are maintained and updated appropriately.
- Maintenance of statutory registers.
- Participation in a variety of project work.
- Relevant company secretarial experience and third level qualification would be desirable but not a prerequisite
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound knowledge of MS Office (in particular Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong attention to detail, professional and adaptable
- Team player while at the same time having the ability to work independently
- An attractive package commensurate with experience, including support for ICSA qualification, is on offer.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!