Construction Consultants/Business Development Managers
MadiganGill is a £55 million construction services company, specialising in the provision of labour, trades, security and site management to many blue chip developers and main contractors in the UK.
Incorporated in late 2009, with a series of offices throughout the UK, we are currently looking for talented graduates to join our team.
Based in our Central London Head Office in Moorgate, successful applicants will be tasked with expanding and developing our brand throughout the construction industry in the UK.
We currently have the following vacancy: Construction Consultants/Business Development Managers (based in London)
The role and responsibilities include:
- Managing a core of blue chip clients
- Managing and negotiating rates with client
- Developing new clients and opportunities
- Increasing brand awareness
- Securing new contracts
- Being the main point of contact for clients and developing their accounts
- Entertaining clients at many sporting fixtures including Chelsea Football Club, Arsenal, Tottenham Hotspur, Wembley, Twickenham, and Royal Ascot.
- Attending site and head office meetings
- Reporting to directors
The ideal candidate should have:
- Third level education
- A full clean driving licence
- Good communication and social skills
- Good organisational skills
- Team player
The salary for this role is negotiable.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!