Marketing & Sales Internship
Duration: 3 months – with potential to extend upon successful completion of internship
Reporting to: Business Development Manager and Managing Director
*This is a paid internship.*
We are rapidly expanding our offering in the Healthcare / Clinical Trials sectors and seeking a highly motivated Sales and Marketing Intern to help us engage with new and existing clients, and ultimately grow our business.
The ideal candidate will be a focused and goal-orientated individual who would enjoy the challenge of working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, chipping in wherever possible to ensure success. Would suit someone who wishes to experience what it’s like working in a start-up like environment, and who would like to learn more about business generally.
- Third Level Degree or equivalent qualification preferably in business, marketing or a related field.
- Positive and flexible attitude – willingness to contribute to a variety of tasks and help brainstorm new business ideas.
- Highly organised with excellent communication skills (verbal, written and phone).
- Fluent in English (fluency in another European language is a plus but not essential)
- Familiarity with digital marketing / social media / SEO an advantage
- Evidence of initiative and achievements in academic and non-academic fields.
- In short, a bit of everything! You will be assisting with most aspects of our marketing and business development strategy.
- International research new and existing business.
- Assist with lead generation, qualification and management.
- Work with 3rd parties to help develop and curate our online presence.
- All responsibilities will be carried out in accordance with the corporate goals and protocols.
- Internship salary
- Responsibilities from day 1: opportunity to learn and contribute across multiple areas of the business.
- Mentoring, training and support.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!