Design/CAD Technician - Graduate
EOS IT Solutions is a leading IT and global Video Collaboration company. We specialise in offering a range of innovated IT and Video Conferencing solutions which empowers businesses and organisations throughout the world. With teams of qualified IT support engineers we can offer a fast and reliable service to all of our clients.
With world class Video Collaboration our product and services go beyond traditional IT support services, as a Gold partner for Cisco Systems Inc in US & EMEA, EOS offer a range of Video Collaboration products from Desktop to Boardroom.
Headquartered in Banbridge (UK) with operational offices in California, Texas, London, Dublin, Hong Kong, Sydney, Brazil, Frankfurt, and Singapore we offer our collaboration services on a worldwide scale from micro businesses up to enterprise clients with multisite operations on multiple continents delivering a superior service every time!
We are constantly keeping up to date with the latest in new hardware and software technologies and the training and development of our team, so that we can offer businesses the best possible solutions on the market today.
We have a graduate opportunity for a Design/CAD Technician to join as part of our highly professional team
- Compile project plans and lead team to develop products/design in accordance with planned activities, budget and timelines.
- Ensure the application of new and existing technologies to provide the optimum delivery system design.
- Provide technical feedback during frequent technical contact with customers to optimise designs.
- Respond positively to the needs of the customer; deal with any queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Communicate effectively ideas and solutions for improvement on each project to all Engineers.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!