Information Risk Management Audit
KPMG hires talented and ambitious graduates from all degree disciplines who join the firm on our Graduate Programmes. We have opportunities in Information Risk Management Audit in our Dublin offices and are keen to hear from graduates wishing to join Ireland’s leading professional services firm.
We are looking for ambitious, forward thinking, high-achievers seeking continued growth and progression. If you are looking for a challenging career and the opportunity to work on interesting projects with the most successful Irish and international organisations, then a career as a graduate in KPMG can help you achieve your ambitions.
We hire 300 graduates each year from all degree disciplines. Our graduates receive the best training from the award winning KPMG Business School and work with a team of top professionals advising and auditing clients from all industry sectors.
Our 85 partners and 2,500 people in Ireland want you to achieve the very best in your career. We have the best professional exam results in the country and we invest €4 million per year in our KPMG Business School to provide dedicated support and training.
Our Audit and Assurance practice is the first choice of over 40% of Irish companies listed on global stock exchanges and has over €114 million in revenue. We Audit over 32% of the top 100 companies in Ireland.
As the leading business advisory firm, KPMG can offer you the combination of exceptional training, an outstanding list of clients and great colleagues to work with. At KPMG we want you to succeed in developing a career as a successful business adviser in a friendly, challenging and supportive environment and become a business leader of tomorrow.
About KPMG IRM Audit
Modern businesses are wholly reliant on technology. KPMG’s Information Risk Management team works with leading Irish and Global clients across all industries. The team provide our clients with assurance on their financial IT environments, through the audit of technology controls (IT Governance) and audit using technology (Data analytics). You will gain experience and training in working in the following areas:
- IT Governance: how the best companies use, develop, secure and manage leading corporate technology to support their business, with a focus on how these companies comply with best practice controls/governance frameworks;
- Data Analytics: You will learn how to develop, deploy leading tools and techniques, and how to interpret our client’s data to provide them with insights on their financial performance and processes.
No matter what path your career will take you, working with technology and data will be a key component of your business life. By working and training with IRM Audit, you will discover it’s not all about technology, it is about how technology enables business and business processes. While we recruit graduates from STEM backgrounds to become highly specialised in data analytics or IT governance, we are also seeking graduates from STEM and non-STEM backgrounds who have the option to complete accounting exams and gain audit and assurance experience. Such graduates will benefit from training and exposure to IT Governance, Data Analytics and financial audit, in addition to gaining a professional accounting qualification. While a background in IT is obviously useful for such graduates, it is not a pre-requisite; a passion for technology is the most important determinant of success.
You will emerge equipped with a rounded mix of financial, technology and data analytics capabilities – skills for life for the modern professional.
For more information on our IRM Audit practice, please visit http://www.kpmgcareers.ie/graduates/audit/
Training with the KPMG Business School
There are 3 paths which students who join IRM Audit can take:
- Training to become a Chartered Accountant and sitting the ACA exams. This is a 3.5 year programme that is fully sponsored by KPMG. Such graduates will also receive specialist training in IT Governance/Data Analytics and, should they wish, to complete relevant IT certifications.
- Training in IT Governance and completing a part-time Master degree in IT Governance. Students on this path also have the option of completing ACCA training in year 1. The graduate will also attain recognised qualifications in IT governance and cyber security such as CISA, SANS, CISSP, CRISK and others.
- Training in Data Analytics and completing a part-time Master degree in Data Analytics. Students on this path will also complete ACCA training in year 1
We recognise that on joining us, one of your main objectives will be achieving your qualifications. We take our responsibility to ensure that you excel in your exams extremely seriously – our exceptional success rate in the ACA exams is testament to this. Our exam pass rate is 10% to 20% better than the national average and we consistently have many of our employees placed in the top ten results in the country. We believe that training is about much more than preparing you for your professional exams; it is about preparing you for a career as a professional advisor, through on-the-job development and relevant formal training programmes.
To join KPMG, please apply via our website www.kpmg.ie/careers and complete an online application form.
Contact our team with a question, details are available on http://www.kpmgcareers.ie/gr/contact/
KPMG is the winner of gradireland Best Training and Development Programme 2017, gradireland Most Popular Graduate Recruiter 2016, and the gradireland Graduate Employer of the Year 2015.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!