The ideal candidate will work alongside an experienced Dispensary and Support staff and will have good attention to detail. They must have completed their pre-reg/masters and be registered with the PSI.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Counsel patients on safe and rational use of their medicines.
- Assist in conducting regular medicine usage reviews with patients to optimize their therapeutic regimen and minimise risk for potential adverse drug reactions.
- Assist in processing month end claim, verifying all schemes; DPS, LTI, HT, EM, GMS, hardship and psych and ensuring all coded and non-coded items are claimed for correctly and efficiently to meet the PCRS deadline.
- Ordering stock from correct suppliers and maintains workable stock levels; anticipating needed medications & supplies; removing outdated drugs
- Advising customers on medication and OTC products in a professional and empathetic manner.
- Assisting patients wishing to avail of McGreals health services.
- Liaising with doctors and other healthcare professionals in regards to medication compliance and accuracy.
- Assist in organisation of medication into blister packs for patients who cannot manage to ensure their safe and effective use, on a doctor's recommendation.
Skills, Job type & location:
- Good IT skills
- Knowledge of MPS an advantage but not essential
- Must have drivers licence and own transport
- English is required
- This is a paid role and salary is negotiable. 30-49 hours per week.
- Situated 20-45 mins from the M50 depending on location. Please see company overview.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!