Mechanical & Electrical Engineering Graduate Positions
Assist in the development and implementation of accurate working detailed drawings, specifications and general documentation according to project requirements.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Working with lead engineer to perform basic project design and coordination tasks.
- Develop basic detail and manage drawings/documentation for projects.
- Create and modify 3-D and 2-D drawings.
- Under guidance of senior engineers perform engineering design calculations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with co-workers, clients and management.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Maintain current records for each project.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Individual should have a good working knowledge of CAD and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work with multiple functions to coordinate the flow of information.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate engineering requirements.
- Accuracy, thoroughness and timeliness.
- Ability to provide support and assistance to co-workers as appropriate.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!