Graduate Database Developer
"Extract, transform, load" refers to the practice of loading data into a data warehousing environment in a business. This means data need to be copied, or extracted, from your businesses processes and loaded into the data warehouse so all of the information is up-to-date. An ETL developer is responsible for designing the data storage system for the company as well as testing and troubleshooting it before it goes live.
- Should be familiar with RDMS databases.
- Familiar with Unix/ scripting
- Should be familiar with programming
- Interested to work in ETL projects
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Logical thinking
- Good analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!