Energy Engineer Intern
The Energy Engineer Intern is required to support the Operations team as they plan and carry out professional energy services. The Energy Engineer Intern should have a passion for energy efficiency and conservation. This is a nine-month internship.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage shipments and deliveries of hardware to customers and from suppliers
- Remote monitoring of the equipment in the field to ensure it is in working order
- Set up data sources / SIMs for customers and ensure all are operational and receiving data
- Programme hardware to customer specific requirements, ensuring data can be received prior to shipment
- Perform web seminars for customers as required.
- Help prepare a variety of alerts and reports for customers to manage and monitor project progress
- Manage help desk support via online system and phone queries
- Maintain hardware price catalogue and communication of same to Sales and Marketing team as changes occur
- First line of contact for all incoming phone calls and deliveries made to the office
- Any other duties as required of the Operations department
- Engineering Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Process, Energy or Facilities Engineering
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to manage projects and be self-sustaining with minimal oversight
- Possess an interest in energy conservation measures in manufacturing or building systems
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well with all levels of management, colleagues and external contacts
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!