Activity Coordinator Junior Einsteins Science Club Ltd.
As Junior Einsteins Science Club ™ Activity Coordinator you deliver science based education programs and you are also involved in the organization of the day-to-day business. This includes equipment, Event-Management, Office-Management and assistance in Staff-Management. You will work closely with the core team of Junior Einsteins Science Club ™, so you will have also the chance to give input and have an impact on the operation of the business.
- Deliver high energy science based education events like: parties, after school clubs, school shows, corporate events, camps etc.
- Preparing equipment for science Instructors and keep track of stock of useable materials.
- Responsible for health and safety of children during the events
- Planning the schedule for after school clubs
- Assisting in Event Management and Staff Management (assigning Events to Science Instructors)
- Being organized and thorough in preparing equipment
- Good in planning ahead and flexible in rearranging schedules if necessary
- Having strong work ethics and is willing to go the extra mile to provide great service, in line with our company values, to customers
- Passion and enthusiasm for communicating science in a fun ,exciting manner
- Being responsible and following safety standards when working with children
- Having fun and being able to engage children when presenting science facts.
- Presenting the company in a professional friendly manner towards parents, schools, companies
- Providing accurate science fact in a child friendly manner
- Strong time management skills
- Attention to detail
- A bubbly and lively personality
- Ability to find creative problem solving options
- Having full access to a car and full driving license
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong sense of fairness/Team player
- Experience in working with children (ideally between 6-12)
- Science background
- Punctuality and willingness to travel (inside Ireland)
- Laptop and smart phone with GPS
- Flexibility regarding working hours, work on weekends
- Can do attitude
- Able to work on own initiative – self starter
- Word/Excel skills
What we offer:
We are a small company that grows quickly.
We can offer:
- Full time position with the chance to grow with the company
The work with Junior Einsteins Science Club ™ is very rewarding and fun as you work with children so it is never boring. Every event is different and will provide you with positive challenges. You will work in a young team of creative and fun people where you can have an impact.
This position will allow gaining experience in the following fields:
Working with children in an educational manner, Office management/organization, Event Management and assistance with staff management.
You will have the chance to get exposed to all different aspects of a business that is growing; it is a variety of tasks and options regarding personal and professional growth.
“Most of us end up with no more than five or six people who remember us. Teachers have thousands of people who remember them for the rest of their lives.“ Andy Rooney
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!