We have a fantastic new vacancy for Commis Chef in the excellent Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport.
Objective of the Role
Reporting to the Head Chef, the Commis Chef will assist our successful kitchen team in producing 'Wow' dishes for our guests.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Take direction from Head Chef and to adhere to the standards of food quality and hygiene.
- Follow the talented Head Chefs example of excellence and efficiency.
- Adhere to HACCP regulations at all times
- Support your fellow kitchen staff in observing appropriate systems of hygiene during food preparation and storage.
- Have previous experience working within hotels or in a similar role.
- Have a passion for and genuine interest in food.
- Have a mature and pleasant manner for dealing with customers and team members.
- Be a team player.
- Be able to work under pressure in a busy kitchen.
- Have good knowledge of HACCP procedures and regulations.
Dalata Hotel Group – Ireland’s largest hotel group. As Dalata continues to grow and expand it’s more important than ever to have the right team alongside us, in the near future we will be opening the doors of new hotels creating over 400 jobs and investing over €110m in the Irish economy.
We lead through our Dalata values of “Our People, Our Fairness, Our Service and Our Individuality”. If you have the right attitude and energy you will have great opportunities to progress within the group. Our company is a place where you can do great things – individually and as a team. You will have the opportunity to develop your talent, be recognised and rewarded for your commitment and pursue a fulfilling career. We also have a number of unique and recognised training programmes to aid your professional and personal development and pride ourselves on creating an objective, supportive and fair working environment for our employees.
A full job description can be sent, later in the process, or on request.
Dalata Hotel Group Plc is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!