Demi Chef de Partie
We have a fantastic new vacancy for Demi-Chef de Partie in the excellent Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport.
Objective of the Role
Reporting to the Head Chef, the Chef de Partie will assist our successful kitchen team in producing 'Wow' dishes for our guests.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting with the creation 'WOW' dishes to suit our guests needs.
- Working alongside the Head Chef and Executive Sous Chef in providing excellent food & service.
- Menu design & implementation.
- Previous experience working in a kitchen.
- 3rd level qualification is desired but not essential.
- Should be able to demonstrate flair, creativity and skills in the kitchen
- Should possess excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative
Dalata Hotel Group – Ireland’s largest hotel group. As Dalata continues to grow and expand it’s more important than ever to have the right team alongside us, in the near future we will be opening the doors of new hotels creating over 400 jobs and investing over €110m in the Irish economy.
We lead through our Dalata values of “Our People, Our Fairness, Our Service and Our Individuality”. If you have the right attitude and energy you will have great opportunities to progress within the group. Our company is a place where you can do great things – individually and as a team. You will have the opportunity to develop your talent, be recognised and rewarded for your commitment and pursue a fulfilling career. We also have a number of unique and recognised training programmes to aid your professional and personal development and pride ourselves on creating an objective, supportive and fair working environment for our employees.
A full job description can be sent, later in the process, or on request.
Dalata Hotel Group Plc is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!