Technical Supply Chain Internship (student/undergraduate)
Do you want to put your education into practice while working with Intel?
Intel is the world's largest manufacturer of processors and the company that pushes the boundaries of smart and connected technology to make amazing experiences possible for every person on Earth. Intel Customer Fulfilment Planning and Logistics Group (CPLG) is a leader in supply chain with the recent award of #4 ranking in the 2015 Gartner Supply Chain Excellence awards.
The Fab24 Planning Team, part of CPLG, have an exciting opportunity for a College Intern, (Undergraduate), to join our Leixlip based group for a period of approx. 9 months to help manage F24’s Product Planning and Production Control functions.
The successful candidate will work with the team to;
- Support analysis and management of F24’s factory loadings, revenue and samples commits as well as New Product Introductions
- Support Planning’s Manufacturing Production Control (MPC) group which manages a number of key operational and logistics functions
- Collaborate with factory stakeholders, supply chain partners and downstream customers to ensure seamless integration of supply chain activities
- Identify and deliver systems and process improvements based on learning and understanding the business
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioural traits:
- Strong analytical skills
- Expertise and judgment levels in identifying and assessing complex, multi-functional problems related to supply chain management.
- Identifies & helps remove barriers related to a project or process.
- Examines solutions against short-term & long-term impact.
- Regularly employs out of box thinking; offers creative solutions.
- Proven strong verbal and written communications
- Ability to work as part of a team
We are a fun team with a proven record of excellent support for a complex and technology-leading business. If you are up for the challenge then please apply.
Applicants should be undergraduate students, studying towards a business degree incorporating Supply Chain and, preferably, computing modules.
- Previous internship or supply chain experience is an advantage.
- Data analytics knowledge would also be a distinct advantage.
- Informed Risk taker is preferred: candidate is willing to take calculated risks & challenge existing paradigms.
- Candidates should be motivated self-starters, possess strong problem solving and communication skills and like to work as part of a team.
Advice on applying (include the following in your CV):
- Ensure to include any modules completed in your Degree with a Supply-Chain/Logistic, Finance or Computing focus
- Include a concise description of your dissertation or any in-depth project completed within your course.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!