Graduate Apprenticeship Programme - Information Technology
About General Motors:
At General Motors, we are passionate about designing, building and selling the world’s best vehicles.
This vision unites us as a team each and every day and is the hallmark of our customer-driven culture. Our rich mix of experienced IT professionals and energised new college graduates coupled with latest technology ensures we develop more innovation than ever before. For us its where the rubber meets the road. We are harnessing the power of technology and adding innovation and efficiency to all parts of the business at a pace unimagined just a few years ago!
Interested? Up for the challenge?
Our Graduate Apprenticeship Programme, which commences in September 2018, offers 12 month paid training & work experience program with a world leader in Automotive Manufacturing, Autonomous Vehicles and Alternative Ownership.
The Programme covers the following:
- Online and classroom-based training on Private Cloud, LAMP, SQL, Virtualization, Networking, Cybersecurity, Java and building REST Services with Spring.
- Significant hands-on training and work experience in real world Java development projects for Manufacturing Cybersecurity Initiatives
- Working in a scaled agile environment, within agile scrum teams.
- The main technologies you will focus on are Java, Python, HTML5, TensorFlow, LAMP Stack and SQL.
- A proven interest in Information technology and problem solving.
- A 3rd level Degree qualification in Computer Science, IT Engineering or Mathematics is required.
- Alternatively, a Postgraduate Conversion Qualification in Computer Science/IT and a degree in another subject, are required.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter in confidence via the 'Apply by Email' button. All applications will be treated with the utmost discretion.
Closing date: 15th June 2018
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!