Trainee Consultant - Organisation and People Development
The right person for the Organisation & People Development Consultant will be passionate about OD and ideally have some relevant experience.
If you are eager to learn and are motivated by working with clients across a range of industry sectors, sizes and with varying needs and contexts this role will be of interest to you.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Design of innovative and results driven Leadership, team and graduate development programmes
- Delivery of consultancy support to varied projects across the organisation and people development portfolio
- Manage the administration of the Organisation and People Development project portfolio through an organised, efficient and client centric service
- Retention of current clients through exceptional understanding of their needs, delivery of results focussed services and strong relationships
- Development of ‘products’ and services utilising current research and trends, innovative thinking and learning methodologies to maintain Think People’s reputation as a thought leader and provide a range of solutions for clients current and future needs
- Business development, including involvement in commercial activities to develop and market Think People with new and existing clients
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!