Junior Interior Architect / Interior Designer
We have a new intern vacancy within our growing design team and there is a fantastic opportunity to join our design team, for a hardworking and creative Junior Interior Designer/Architect, with strong creative, documentation, organisational skills and the willingness to learn.
- Supporting the team throughout the execution of design campaigns & projects.
- Assisting in the preparation of detailed working drawings, designs, plans, 3D models.
- Following and managing our in-house drawing design capabilities, processes and procedures.
- Working alongside other architects, design professionals and contractors to determine the best use of space.
- Ensure that the design library is kept up-to-date.
- Meeting with suppliers.
- Contributing to a creative and constructive studio culture.
- Interior Design/Interior Architecture qualification to a minimum college degree level.
- Some experience desirable.
- Proficient in AutoCAD within interior design/architecture.
- Proficient in 3D graphics, Photoshop, Corel, Sketchup or other rendering packages is a distinct advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of building regulations and building standards both within Ireland and the UK is an advantage.
- Knowledgeable in joinery/cabinetry, and lighting requirements would be a distinct advantage.
- The ability to work within tight deadlines within a team or on your own initiative.
- The ability to speak and write professional English is vital to this role.
Job Type: Full-time
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!