Data Automation-Operations Support Intern
Do you like Data?
Do you know your way around a spreadsheet?
It so, we need a bright, self-motivated person to join our team.
You will work on a variety of processes and projects:
Responsibilities & duties include:
- Setting up and managing data automations using Google Sheets.
- Monitoring and maintaining data quality within the database and Bgate platform.
- Support customers with queries and requests.
- Identify new process improvement and automation opportunities.
- Any other additional ad-hoc duties as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong computer skills with an ability to manipulate & analyse large amounts of data, with a strong proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets, including Pivot Tables and V-Lookup.
- Methodical, accurate and with attention to detail. Structured thinker.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to identify and resolve data issues quickly
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Have a strong work ethic, organization skills, the desire to learn and is not afraid to ask questions
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!