Applications Engineer - Associate Member of Technical Staff
Maxim Integrated is a highly successful, $2.31 billion company. With offices and manufacturing sites around the world, we design award-winning semiconductors that make the world more integrated. We also know that it’s our people who make us a great company. So we reward bold thinking, teamwork, personal growth, and community involvement. Want to make a difference and be challenged every day? Join us at Maxim Integrated. With analog integration, the possibilities are endless.
Maxim is seeking an Applications Engineer (Associate Member of Technical Staff) to support assigned IC products through the full product life-cycle. Assignment may be in Maxim’s industrial, medical, communications, automotive, or mobility solutions groups.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Develop product evaluation kits and system reference design boards
- Board design planning
- Manager schematic and layout creation
- Performance optimization and characterization
- Conduct all testing required for new product introduction creating new test methodologies
- Collecting data for datasheets and release notes and collating results with design and test engineers
- Provide technical support to key customers and field engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Understanding of transistor-level circuit design
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Power Converters and Voltage References
- Temperature and Optical Sensor ICs
- Analogue Amplifiers and Filters
- Wireless/RF/Optical/Powerline Communications
- High Speed Signalling and Digital Isolation
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!