Graduate Software Developer
To develop, deliver and maintain high-quality insurance software solutions to Cover.Net clients.
- Development and maintenance of new and existing code
- To follow projects from inception to completion throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Gathering customer requirements
- Production of specifications
- Project build and testing
- Deployment of code
- Complying with all company policies and procedures, including health and safety procedures.
- Carrying out any other functions deemed necessary by the systems manager for the effective operation of the department.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!