Social Care Worker/Assistant Support Worker
Social Care Workers & Assistant Support Workers
We are seeking applications from energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our team for the above position. The successful candidate will be afforded all necessary training and development in line with the role. Candidates must be highly motivated, creative and experienced with a passion for engaging with clients on a daily basis. Candidates must be self-driven, focused and diverse
Nua Healthcare specialises in providing Residential care, Community outreach and Day services to adults and children with complex support requirements on both the Intellectual Disability and Mental Health spectrums. We pride ourselves in providing true person-centred care for individuals in their own home or in appropriate community based care facilities.
- Competency based interview against criteria for the role
- Competency Framework Evaluation conducted against role
- Previous experience within the area of Social Care
- Experience of report writing, personal support plans, people and roster management
- Genuine respect and empathy for diversity and individuality
- Flexible, Responsible and mature approach to work
- Professional, accountable, good planning and time management skills
- Excellent working knowledge of regulatory compliance and HIQA standards
- Excellent Written, Spoken and Listening skills
- Excellent Problem Solving skills
- Excellent Decision Making skills
- Excellent Planning skills
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Excellent ability to relate to staff at all levels with specific regard to Understanding and Managing Relationships
- Level 7 Degree related to Social Care
- Full Clean Drivers’ Licence
- Garda Vetting upon your application
- Part time positions available 20 hours - 40 hours per week.
- Flexible working hours.
- Extensive training will be provided.
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance/Death-in-Service
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Education Assistance
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Continuous Professional development
- Fantastic development & career opportunities & more.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!