HSEQ Advisor Roles available
These are permanent roles due to continued growth.
The candidates will join the existing HSEQ team to help drive continuous improvement across the company.
These roles give an excellent opportunity for experienced Health & Safety Advisors who are highly organised, focused and have a high attention to detail
The Roles: (Snr & Jnr)
- Reviewing method statements and risk assessments.
- Conducting site inspections on all sites and ensuring all are closed out.
- Liaising with HSEQ Admin staff on the preparation of folders pre-commencement of new works.
- Drafting Construction Stage Health and Safety Plan pre-commencement of project.
- Conducting accident/incident investigations
- Producing and implementing emergency plans and conducting drills on a monthly basis.
- Completing Tool box talks.
- Assisting with ISO 14001, 9001 and OHSAS 18001 accreditations.
- Other duties that may be assigned by the HSEQ Manager
Hold a degree in safety (Level 7/Level 8)
- Relevant experience as a safety officer within the construction industry
- Have a contractor background in the civils utility industry (preferred not essential)
- Have good IT and communication skills
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!