- To assist the MD in the implementation of the company's Marketing Plan.
- Provide a well-planned / structured approach to all Marketing Activities.
- Develop and maintain up to date promotional information reflecting company products and services.
- Undertake a range of marketing and promotional activities for the company including mailshots, press releases, exhibitions, promotional literature, Social Media (linkedin) aimed at securing additional sales for the company's products and services.
- Co-ordinate promotional activities including participation in trade fairs, exhibitions, presentations and site visits if necessary.
- Develop and update a database of existing and potential customers plus develop Customer Case Studies.
- Liaise with the MD on a regular basis to co-ordinate the approach to the company's marketing activities.
- Make a major contribution to the development of the company web site and ensure its exploitation as a marketing tool.
- Maintain and build relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Work the companies CRM solution to nurture potential customer prospects.
- Undertake research and analysis of the market opportunities for the company's products/services in the domestic and export markets.
- Identify new opportunities for business development.
- Provide regular information including competitor's profiles and market analysis to assist the MD with decision making.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!