Trainee IT administrator
As an IT administrator you’ll be assisting in the maintenance of the company's IT network, servers and production systems.
On a day to day basis, you may be called upon to help colleagues with basic IT needs. This will mean you’ll need to share your own knowledge to help others, supporting, and maintaining servers and other computer systems, assisting with software package issues, setting up new users and managing backup, security and passwords, Documentation of problems and solutions.
Other roles will involve then debugging and development of the companies bespoke production system.
The ideal candidate will have the desire to work in a fast-paced environment, offering opportunities, growth and challenges. The candidate should have:
A self-directed, methodical and organized approach to their work.
- The ability to take ownership of issues and follow through to resolution.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills with strong user service focus
- A willingness to learn
- Positive, professional and flexible attitude
- The ability to work in a team and on your own initiative.
- A working knowledge of IT operating systems particularly Windows
- Hands on experience of installing IT hardware and software
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, connection, printer and software issues reported to the Service Desk
- Complete special projects as requested
- Good knowledge in following:
- Windows Server 2012
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Microsoft SQL
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!