Graduate Manufacturing Engineer
- Experience in Industry would be beneficial.
- Familiar with standard electronic production processes - SMT/Wave/routing/pinning - would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of power electronics and / or clean room requirements a distinct advantage.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills essential.
- High standard of technical report writing.
- Ability to undertake structured research initiatives is essential.
- Must have the ability to lead/manage projects.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of 6-Sigma problem solving methodology.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team working skills.
- Strong leadership potential.
- Flexible & highly motivated person with the ability to work under own initiative.
To support and develop Kostal SMT lab to meet its core roles. To learn, support, implement and maintain KPS.
Duties of the job but not limited to -
- To support and drive Technical Cleanliness (TecSa) initiatives within Kostal Ireland and the wider Kostal group when required.
- To undertake Design For Manufacture (DFM) research tasks as and when required to ensure robust Series Production processes.
- Liaise with various Engineering groups on component, PCB and PCBA reviews.
- Provide technical analysis support to Production as part of the SMT Lab team.
- Become proficient in SMT lab analytical tools - X-Ray, XRF, cross section analysis, FTIR
- Competence in analysing against relevant technical standards - IPC, Kostal workmanship, or customer standards - and compiling technical reports based on this analysis.
- Health and Safety for self and others.
- Any other duties as assigned by your supervisor/manager.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!