Software Developer in Test
Become part of an exciting, passionate and fast paced team. We are looking for a ‘Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) graduate’ who is an outstanding team player with a positive attitude; a self-motivated professional with dynamic hands-on functional and automation QC testing experience. You will get to work with and learn some of the latest cutting edge technologies, in a growing business that’s having a transforming impact within the global Validation Life Cycle Management.
At KNEAT, we cultivate a fun, self-organised, multi-disciplinary environment that nurtures individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
- Requires you to contribute towards the creation and maintenance of a quality test automation framework for commercial web application
- Conduct In-sprint test design, test planning and test development.
- Analyse results arising from test execution and to accurately record test activities and tracking of defects
- Provide critical feedback to team to improve new features and capabilities within the product.
What qualities will you bring
- Practical knowledge of object oriented programming.
- •Ability to use initiative and willing to generate ideas to continuously refine testing processes to improve quality.
- In possession of a strong technical aptitude with the ability to identify, analyse and solve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creativity and a willingness to learn
- Keen interest in technology
- BS in Computer Science or related field OR equivalent experience.
Perks and Benefits Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!