Process Quality Engineer
- Internal Quality Support – Regular Reporting on Quality Metrics and Quality Objectives/Key Performance Indicators, Process Improvement, Quality support all sections, Conduct Capability studies and Gauge R&R.
- Assist, advise, diagnose, suggest and participate in the resolution of operational difficulties, implementation of new processes and procedures, complete necessary paperwork.
- Improvement Projects and Problem Solving – manage and participate in Project Improvement Teams and Implement process solutions
- Customer Support – Complete 8D Corrective Actions, Provide Technical Support to Customers.
- Customer Specific Requirements – complete Quality Documentation such as PPAP’s, Certifications
- Supplier Support – Drive Corrective Actions, Conduct Audits.
- Quality System Support – Maintain Quality Management System in line with ISO 9001 / IATF 16949 requirements. Conduct Internal Audits.
- New Products / New Process Introductions – Support activities for introduction.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned for the most effective operation of the department and the company.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!