- Due to continued growth, we are now recruiting for a Systems Administrator to work as part of a small team.
- This is a permanent full-time position (subject to a 6 month probation period).
- This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a growing local company.
- Hours of work, Monday to Friday, 09.00 am -18.00 pm.
Responsibilities and Duties
- System updates.
- Pursuing clients for updated information.
- Assisting with any additional projects, as assigned, (E.g. Christmas Client Clean up List)
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot System/IT issues as they arise.
- Support other functions as assigned (E.g. Setting up new clients on Adiuvo Live/Horizon as required)
- Ability to assist with process improvements and suggest best practices.
- Provide Finance Manager with updated relevant information when received.
- General administration.
- Ability to work with limited supervision, to make decisions and work on own initiative.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with a wide range of people.
- Strong organisation and time management skills.
- Detail oriented with exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Provide reports, statistical analysis, and other information as required.
- Capable of re-prioritising work with the minimum warning
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exercising good judgment.
- Provide technical expertise when required.
- Ability to explain technical activities in a clear and simple fashion.
- Broad interest in ICT Technology/Tech Savy.
- Experience in working with Microsoft Office and in particular must possess advanced Excel skills (Extensive Formatting skills, Tables, Charts, Formulas, Filtering etc.).
- Knowledge of Kutools advantageous but not essential.
- Third level/IT qualification advantageous.
- Knowledge of the Property Management Sector desirable but not essential.
- Previous experience in Systems Administrator role or proven track record in similar role essential.
- Good general administration experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €12.00 /hour
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!