Logistics Coordinator Job
Duggan Systems LTD Based in Patrickswell in Co Limerick, offers complete façade solutions and continues to lead the way in the designing, manufacturing and installing all kinds of façade systems for contractors and clients.
This position would is Monday to Friday 8.30 to 17.00 (16.30 Friday)
Ideal Candidate would have the following skills:
- -Well organized with huge emphasis on attention to detail
- -Strong numerical ability
- Quick thinker who can “ think outside the box” when the situation arises
- Logistical background favorable but not essential.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Packages
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Yard / Warehouse Management- Manage all inbound yard traffic, ensuring correct and accurate checking / logging of product always.
- Stock Control – Ensure all material delivered is counted correctly and any issues reported as soon as possible.
- Health & Safety Awareness – always drive and maintain a culture of awareness and responsibility amongst all employees about matters H&S and wellbeing
- Stock Allocation – Ensure all stock once counted is allocated correctly to a location in either the yard, small stores or pallet racking.
- Production Liaison – Work very closely with Production personnel about scanning and checking of items that will enter the yard following production.
- Picklist Management – Ensure picklist are allocated, picked and stored to the correct personnel in a timely manner and in accordance with the Production Plan.
- Transport Planning- Ensure the optimum transport is arranged to ensure items get to site in timely manner.
- Team Management and Leadership – Manage all teams within Logistics department effectively to ensure everyone is operating at the required standard.
- Investigate Incidents/Accidents - and prepare preventative measures to ensure non-occurrence/re-occurrence.
- MHE Management - Adequate checks are carried out on all MHE, Glass Sucker and Working at Height equipment. All items of concern to be reported as soon as possible.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!