Company Secretary Administrator
CSC® is the world’s leading provider of business, legal, financial, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping businesses in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting brands online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help businesses run smoother.The Capital Markets team in Europe provide corporate administration, private trustee and agency and specialised outsourcing services to alternative finance lenders, fund managers, borrowers, and capital markets participants across the full range of asset classes.
We are looking for someone enthusiastic and bright to join our team. The right candidate will be energetic, enthusiastic and willing to learn by working closely with an experienced team of people from legal and financial backgrounds. Our clients are some of the world’s largest investment banks and private equity firms; the role offers daily interaction with these clients, with an opportunity to learn their business and transaction structures. We are part of a global business. The role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to work with our teams internationally, in Europe, the United States and Asia.
- Arranging for document execution, and liaising with intermediaries for the safe delivery of such documents within a quick turnaround.
- Completing KYC processes and preparing documents, including company structure charts.
- Assisting in ensuring all on-going statutory, legal and transactional obligations of the SPVs we manage, in structured finance and securitisation deals, are met and ensuring good corporate governance throughout.
- Assisting with the coordination and oversight of pan-European securitisation transactions from a governance, compliance and administrative perspective.
- Assisting with organising, convening (including the preparation of board packs) and attending client board and committee meetings. Drafting minutes and action item lists from board and committee meetings and circulating to clients and boards of directors in a timely manner.
- Maintaining statutory filing, filing forms with the CRO, incorporating new companies and drafting Constitutions.
- Ensuring all Companies Act 2014 filings and registrations are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Publishing notices to stock exchanges, communicating with shareholders and performing other company secretarial functions from time to time as may be required.
- Notarisations, apostilling and consularisation.
- Legal, Finance or Business degree or similar.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- IT Literate with an emphasis on Word.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to cope with a busy workload.
- Ability to agree and meet deadlines.
- Able to use good judgment to make sound decisions.
- Planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team while also comfortable working on own initiative.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and enjoys working in a strong team environment.
What We Offer:
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits (bonus, pension, health insurance, life assurance, income protection).
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!