Chatteris Native-speaking English Tutor (CNET)
As a Chatteris Native-speaking English Tutor (CNET) you are placed, full time, in a local Hong Kong school. Your role is to help improve students’ language proficiency by motivating them to learn and use English every day.
You will work alongside the local English teaching staff to plan and deliver lessons as well as interactive workshops, tutorials and events.
At Chatteris we believe that you engage students’ interest in English by creating an immersive and inspiring English language environment which complements the school’s curriculum, both in and outside the classroom.
Why our programme?
- Experience living in a diverse and vibrant city
- Work with an international team
- Training and academic support network provided, no TEFL required
- Sponsored work visa (we apply on your behalf)
- Group arrival and airport pick up
- Orientation and settling in support provided
- Accommodation provided during orientation period
- Welfare and emergency support provided
- School holidays and public holidays
- Opportunities to work on a number of community projects
- Additional training and professional development opportunities available
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Career mentorship and networking events
- Active social community
- Competitive monthly salary
- Performance-based bonus upon completion of the programme
- Pre-departure support
Type of vacancy:
- Full time, 9-month contract
- A university degree (any discipline)
- High English proficiency
- Interest in working with children, teenagers or young adults
- A proactive and creative nature
- Cultural sensitivity
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!