We are looking for three candidates to join our rapidly growing tech start-up
You will be helping our clients (hedge funds, private equity houses, consultants) connect with industry experts to help fill their knowledge gaps during the investment research process.
The first part of your role will be acting as an intermediary between our clients and high level industry professionals.
You must be able to quickly understand the projects we are covering for our clients and quickly determine the key questions (knowledge gaps) that need answering. Next, you must conduct research on both industries and companies in order to locate the right Industry Professionals that can help our clients. Finally, you must be able to qualify and convince those Industry Professionals to engage with our clients.
The role is client-facing and communication intense with a focus on generating revenues. You will use your experience in finance/investment/consulting to act as a partner to our clients.
The second part of the role is business development where you will be helping build and shape our product pipeline over the next few years. Successful applicants will have the opportunity of running new business lines or new offices in different geographic locations
proSapient encourages intrepreneurialism (building new verticals/businesses within our organization) and will pass responsibility over to anyone who can help develop additional services.
In return, we give you an opportunity to be part of the founding team of a business which is rapidly growing relevance and revenues. We anticipate these hires will grow into managerial roles and help shape our company.
Who You Are
- you have the self-confidence to work in a rapidly growing and unstructured business with constant product evolution
- You would like responsibility early and you aren't afraid to put in the extra hours
- You have a broad industry understanding and are interested in companies
- Your background is in public or private equities, consulting, or venture capital
- You are an exceptional communicator (can you convince a CEO to give his time for a consultation?)
- You enjoy being part of a tight team
- Fluency in English and additional languages are desirable
- Strong academic credentials (at least 2.1 or GPA 3.0)
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!