Graduate Project Engineer
At Survitec we work together to help save lives.
A global leader in critical safety and survival solutions, Survitec has over 3,000 employees worldwide covering 8 manufacturing facilities, 15 offshore support centres and over 70 owned service stations. It is further supported by a network of over 500 3rd party service stations and distributors. Across its 160-year history, Survitec has remained at the forefront of innovation, design and application engineering and is the trusted name when it comes to critical safety and survival solutions.
Are you looking for a challenge that will push your career beyond its limits? If you have the passion and expertise, you could help deliver better survival solutions in an exciting and rewarding environment.
We don’t stand still, so why should you? If you would like to be part of a changing, growing company with its roots in the survival industry then Survitec might just be for you.
The Person/Skills Required:
Candidates will be expected to provide evidence of their ability to work in a pressurised environment whilst meeting tight deadlines and be able to demonstrate that they can make a positive contribution to the technical team. In addition, excellent problem-solving techniques, communication and teamwork skills would be key for the role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Design and development of new products to market & authority requirements
- Application of value engineering to existing products
- Maintenance of product quality standards & approvals
- Support of technical aspects of product transfers from one manufacturing site to another
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key customers, suppliers and approval authorities.
- Providing support to the Technical Manager as required
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!